Student Health Web Portal
Schedule NON-URGENT APPOINTMENTS online by using the Web Portal.
DO NOT SCHEDULE URGENT APPOINTMENTS ONLINE! If you are sick and need to be seen the same day, call University Student Health Services directly at:
- (804) 828-8828 for the Monroe Park Campus clinic or
- (804) 828-9220 for the VCU Medical Center Campus clinic.
DO NOT SCHEDULE ONLINE IF:
- You need to be seen within 2 days. Call Student Health for assistance.
- You cannot find an appointment reason that matches your medical problem. For example, head injuries cannot be scheduled online. Dial Student Health directly to get a same day appointment. NOTE: If you present to clinic with an unrelated medical issue, you may be rescheduled for a different time and date.
If you are having other difficulties scheduling an appointment online, contact Student Health directly.
THE WEB PORTAL CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
- Cancel online appointments.
- Complete medical history forms related to an appointment.
- View past and future appointments.
- Access immunization records and vaccine titers.
- View approved lab results.
- Receive notifications from your health care provider through our “Secure Messaging” service.