Monroe Park Campus
Monday and Wednesday
8:30 - 11am
Tuesday and Thursday
2 - 3:30pm (no TB skin tests on Thursdays)
10 - 11:30am
8:30 - 11am & 1 - 3pm
8:30 - 11am
10:30 - 11:30am & 12:30 - 3pm
Don't miss out on registering for good classes!
Planning A Trip?
Find out how University Student Health Services can help you prepare with vaccines and prescriptions.
Submit your Immunization Record now to avoid a hold on your registration.
- The Code of Virginia (Section 23-7.5) requires all full time students to provide documentation of their immunizations.
- The VCU Certificate of Immunization must be completed. It is available online or directly from the offices of University Student Health Services.
Proof of the following is required:
- 2 MMRs (measles, mumps and rubella) after the 1st birthday
- 1 tetanus (within the past 10 years)
- 1 meningococcal meningitis or a signed waiver
- 3 hepatitis Bs or a signed waiver
- 1 tuberculosis screening regardless of enrollment status
Vaccines are available for a fee at Student Health for incoming students. However, vaccine administration prior to arriving on campus is encouraged, as Student Health does not bill health insurance.
Send your completed Certificate of Immunization to the following address:
University Student Health Services
P.O. Box 842022
Richmond, VA 23284-2022
Phone: (804) 827-8047
Fax: (804) 828-1093
Students attending New Student Orientation may hand-deliver the Certificate of Immunization to the Student Health clinic on the Monroe Park Campus, located at the Sports Medicine Building on 1300 W. Broad St., Suite 2200.
If your specific program requires you to submit a Certificate of Immunization to their office, you must also send a separate copy to University Student Health Services.
For questions regarding immunizations, contact the Immunization Department at (804) 827-8047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.