- Web-based recruiting tool where employers recruit VCU students and recent VCU graduates (alumni within one year of graduation) for internships, part-time jobs, and career positions.
- All VCU students have access to RamsRecruiting to review employers' job postings.
- Students can access information about on-campus recruiting activities through RamsRecruiting.
- Before students can apply to postings, they must meet with their career consultant for a resume critique.
Go to RamsRecruiting to review employers postings for:
- part-time job openings
- full-time job openings
- career positions
- career fair participation
- on–campus recruiting activities