- Web-based interview rehearsal program
- Free, unlimited usage of virtual mock interview program where you select the practice questions
Unlimited access to millions of salaries, company reviews and specific interview questions at over 280,000 companies
Does your resume stack up? Review the resume rubric and see if your resume has what it takes to land you an interview.
Cover Letter Rubric
Perhaps you have a polished resume. What about your cover letter? Is it equally as polished? Review the cover letter rubric to see if the quality of your cover letter matches that of your resume.
Job Search Guides
To help you proceed, download guides.
- Resumé Writing Guidelines
- Curriculum Vitae Writing Guidelines
- Cover Letters and Job Search Correspondence
- Professional Portfolios
- Job Offer Evaluation and Negotiation
Resources & Services for Alumni
VCU Alumni have access to the following services for one year following graduation:
- Career Advising Appointments
- Resume & Cover Letter Development
- Mock Interview
- Salary Negotiations
- Graduate and Professional School Planning
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - $16
- Strong Interest Inventory - $16