Find a Job
RamsRecruiting (formerly CareerConnections) is a state-of-the art, web-based way for you to find out about:
- current co–ops
- job openings
- resume referrals
- on–campus recruiting activities
Sign in to RamsRecruiting
Step One: Activate a RamsRecruiting Account
RamsRecruiting is your one-stop shop for internships, co-ops, job openings, and on-campus recruiting activities. It is accessible to all current VCU students and alumni of one year or less. Once you activate your account, you are able to upload your resumes and cover letters, and use it to search and apply for jobs. Employers who post positions on RamsRecruiting want to hire VCU Rams! Every VCU student has a RamsRecruiting account. To activate it, simply email us at email@example.com or come by the University Student Commons (1st floor) to request a registration form today!
Federal Work-Study Job Search
Federal Work-Study jobs are available for VCU students who have been awarded Federal Work-Study through Financial Aid. Unsure if you have a FWS award? Check your e-Services account. For a complete listing of positions, click here.
Job Search Guides
The University Career Center has several guides to help you on your job search or to get ready to start your new career.
- Job Search Correspondence
- Resumé writing guidelines
- CV writing guidelines
- Job search correspondence
- Professional Portfolios
- Job Offer Evaluation and Negotiation
- NACE Salary Calculator and Compensation Center
VCU Alumni Association
- Check out the career resources available through VCU's Alumni Association. View job postings, post your resume, find a mentor in your field of study, and learn to network your way to a job.