Dr. Henry G. Rhone
Vice Provost for Student Affairs
To reach Dr. Rhone, call (804) 828-1244.
Dr. Rhone provides leadership and direction for the division and in shaping key policies for the university, including the VCU Honor System and the Rules and Procedures. He collaborates with his senior staff and others to continually promote student academic success and enhancement of the quality of life for the VCU community by creating cohesion between the various services and initiatives.
Departments in the division include:
- Office of the Associate Dean of Student Affairs, MCV Campus
- Office of the Associate Vice Provost and Dean of Student Affairs, Monroe Campus
- Office of the Associate Vice Provost of Student Affairs
- Financial Management and Technology
- Disability Support Services
- Judicial Affairs and Academic Integrity
- Office of Multicultural Student Affairs
- Recreational Sports
- Student Media
- Technology Support Services
- University Career Center
- University Student Commons and Activities
- University Counseling Services
- University Student Health Services
- The Wellness Resource Center
Dr. Rhone reports to Dr. Beverly J. Warren, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, who serves as a member of the executive leadership team of the university president.
2013-14 VCU Insider
The VCU Insider boasts a wealth of information for new and returning students including campus maps, student life resources, planner, calendar, university policies and much more.
The division seeks to create a student-centered culture promoting community, encouraging engagement and developing students to be contributing citizens in a global and diverse society through its programs, services, facilities and activities.